Subject: Viability of Lightwave for Broadcast 3d?
From: [email-masked] (Dave Cole)
Date: 24 Nov 1994 12:50:22 -0500
Newsgroups: comp.graphics.packages.lightwave

I know this is a kind of biased place to post this.. but equally it is 
full of people who fully understand the Lightwave package.
 
I am a graphics artist & director at WPBN TV 7&4 in Traverse City 
Michigan.  I am looking for input as to the viability of Lightwave on the 
Toaster 4000 as a 3D graphics tool for broadcast-related graphics and 
animation.  We cannot have something that looks cheesy, at the same time 
Lightwave seems like a cost-effective alternative to spending millions of 
zillions of dollars on some pseudo-high end flop of technology.  (Can you 
tell I'm an Amiga owner? :))  
 
Has anyone used Lightwave in this context before, and if so, how did they 
like/dislike it?  Thanks.

-Dave Cole

-- 
..............................................................................
    
                We are simply reverse-engineering the universe.
..............................................................................